PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing is a cost-effective way to drive relevant traffic to your website.
Using Pay Per Click, the customers you want to attract are targeted directly, maximising the chances of them clicking through to your website. And, because you set the budget, there’s a clear return on investment (ROI) at each stage.
The visibility and cost of your ads depend largely on your ‘Quality Score’. This is used by search engines to determine how trustworthy and relevant your keywords and Pay Per Click adverts are.
Our digital marketing team know exactly how to optimise your landing pages, site content and ad copy to boost your Quality Score. This increases the visibility of your adverts, helping your site achieve a higher click-through rate (CTR). Our PPC campaign creation and management process incorporates the following steps:
- Researching your target market and finding the right keywords and key-phrases
- Writing innovative and targeted adverts to ensure maximum click through ratios
- Creating targeted, compelling landing pages for each campaign
- Analysing how changes affect your campaign’s performance and making the necessary modifications to remove and add keywords according to how they perform
- Increasing or decreasing cost per clicks, as needed, to maximise your ROI
- Focusing on the ads/terms that convert the most and cost the least.
Every business is different, so our digital marketing team form a bespoke strategy to ensure your Pay Per Click campaign is a success.
Joining forces: SEO and Pay Per Click
Done right, combining the two core elements of search marketing is a surefire way to increase your online visibility and attract more customers to your website.
Beyond that, running a PPC campaign gives you a precious insight into Google’s ranking methodology and keyword recommendations that can bolster your SEO work around a particular product or service.
Working with DeeperBlue makes the process for creating and implementing engaging Pay Per Click campaigns simple and cost-effective. We take a strategic approach with proper guidance and a strong message, so your company engages with its target audience.